AAAP Foundation since 1988
Fred Hoerr, President 12627 San Jose Blvd., Suite 202
Chuck Hofacre, Secretary Treasurer Jacksonville, FL 32223-8638
Bob Bevans-Kerr, Executive Director 904.425.5735
The mission of the AAAP Foundation Board is to administer charitable donations to the AAAP and to advise the AAAP Board regarding qualified charitable expenditures.
- To secure the AAAP Board's approval for the actions of the Foundation Board.
- To conduct the annual meeting of the AAAP Charitable Foundation, Incorporated.
- To communicate the actions of the AAAP Foundation to the AAAP Board and to the AAAP membership.
- To facilitate efforts to encourage charitable giving to qualified AAAP programs such as scholarships, preceptorships, award endowments, scientific publications and scientific meeting support.
- To administer fund raising for special projects that qualify as charitable functions such as hosting international scientific meetings or aiding in funding of archival efforts.
- To evaluate proposed new charitable functions and advise the AAAP Board of the results of said evaluation.
2012 Poultry Scholarship Winners
Hannah Atkins Texas A&M University CVM
Megan Lighty Virginia-Maryland Regional CVM
Jessica Walters Virginia-Maryland Regional CVM
Dan Wilson Purdue University SVM
Sarah Tilley North Carolina State University CVM
George Ethan Kilkrease Auburn University, Poultry Science
Michelle Janik Oregon State University, Animal Science
Laura Tensa Oregon State University, Animal Science
Lucas Nickel University of Alberta, Animal Health with Food Animal Major
Sarah Reichelt North Carolina State University, Poultry Science and Zoology
2012 Kenneth Eskelund Preceptorship Scholarship Winners
Charlotte Sanford-Crane Cornell 2013
Elizabeth Dale UGA 2013
Kathleen Beecher Saskatchewan 2013 Stephan Gibson Kansas State 2012
T.J. Gaydos Ohio State Univ. 2013
Current Foundation Board of Directors
CLICK HERE to make a donation to support The AAAP Foundation.